THE STYLEDOOR STORY

Hey there,



Last minute planning to go for cousins engagement ceremony, and you have nothing to wear?
This happened and I really didn't want to buy a new outfit for it.
So then I had already heard about the fashion rental store called THE STYLE DOOR and since I didn't wanted to spend a lot of money for an outfit which I was going to wear once for 3 hours- its not worth it!
And since it was a day before, I knew I had only 1 solution- I need to get an outfit from The Style Door as soon as possible! I opened the site on my phone and I started browsing through it and came across this gorgeous heavy embroidered skirt top from- Anita Dongre which costs Rs. 2000 to rent Surprised! Yes that's true. I decided to book it for the occasion!
Trust me, The Style Door was a last min saviour! It has solved one of the biggest problems faced by girls!!! :P
My entire outfit costs Rs. 2000 if I order from The Style Door, which is totally insane because the MRP is Rs. 26,500!
 I  paired this lovely outfit with my black and gold earrings and with golden lace hand harness.
and i was all ready to rock it!!!







Much Love,
Riya xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts