Look Book- Addery

Hello there,
A complete unplanned post came on the way. As I wanted to look my girly best, I decided to go ahead and post them on the blog!
I always believe in experimenting with my style, specially when it comes to dresses. So I got all this dresses from ADDERY. It was quite difficult to make a choice but when I tried the dresses, it looked so different on me.
I din't do much of styling and kept it simple and carefree with messy wavy hair and paired up with heels.
I created 3 looks for the parties and family dinner. 
My 1st look: Ahhh!!! This is my personal favourite. The fierce dress with a  slightly over sized cape makes the look a little edgy but not losing the feminine look at the same time. Paired with my best heels and I m good to go!!
My 2nd look: This dress is very feminine and royal looking. I styled it in a very chic way trying to keep the vibe fresh and stable.
My 3rd look: Well, you can never go wrong with blacks. A perfect nightwear for parties or family night outs, this dress is an absolute stunner. I would say just go for it!!
Take a look at the pictures below, and let me know what you think!







Dress- Addery
Necklace- Addery
Watch- Guess
Heels- Soethatfitsyou







Dress- Addery
Heels- Shoethatfitsyou
Watch- Guess








Dress- Addery
Earrings- Outhouse Jewelry
Heels- Closet37

Much Love,
Riya xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts