RED CARPET OUTFIT







Dress- EYE CANDY ( Kemps Corner)
                                                       
Hello there! FINALLY ! Time for my first blog !

I'll try to dial down my excitement a little (its very hard to control, TRUST ME ) ,but I have been waiting for this for the longest time !
Yes I did take a long time but now the wait is over ! Yippeeeee
I'll make it worth your while .

As this is my first blog I would love to share a little more about me (some insights) .
Yeah it's true I judge people by their attire and their dressing sense offcourse ! The  first thing I notice .My role model has to be none other then  'The ULTIMATE FASHION ICON Sonam Kapoor '.

For me the way you carry and how comfortable you are matters a lot and what you wrap yourself in.
Yeah ! Now coming back to the Blog, Lately I have been crushing on the colour RED .
 When I saw this dress ,the first thing which struck my mind was "Yahhhh ,finally I have found my perfect outfit

Unfortunately due to rain the post on the blog happened to be at abode . I'm wearing EYE CANDY 'S OUTFIT which was teamed with sliver black ear cuff  PERNIA'S POPUP SHOP .This made it a perfect evening couture .
Well this is for now.This is my first attempt at fashion blogging and I would love to know your feedback ! Do Like and Comment below and miss me until  next time ! :)

Love ,
RIYA .

Comments

  1. congrtas riya on ur 1st blog n all d best :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Riya!
    Correction - congratulations Pretty Riya!☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Riyaaa ����

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts