Dolled up Look !

Hello there,
   
               










Jeans - Chocolate ,Top- Gift ,Watch-Aldo,
Sling-Louis Vuitton ,
Sunglasses and ring-Colaba causeway
Pumps-Quee up,Hairband-Forever 21 .

   Dolled up ..yeah this look gives that touch of innocence and cuteness !!  
     
  Well this time being quick ,as I had promise last time and  so I have kept my word, this post is super special to me as during the shoot I had my friends around me and yeah all those laughter and giggle (laughs!) and yes being clicked through your friend's lens makes you feel more special of course. Photo credits to my dear friend Jinesh Jain :)
                      
  Well,coming back to the blog ,I am wearing jeans from chocolate store I really loved the shade and of course its comfort look moving ahead to the fringe top gives you a the girl next door look for hangout with your friends . Now a days fringes are really in trend be it a bag or a top, jacket you can find them in every other girl's wardrobe 
      
  Coming to the accessories the 2in1 hairband from forever 21 can be worn in two ways as a hairband or wrist band . Sunglasses are from Colaba causeway well I got my hand through them and yes of course girl's favourite  colour PINK after all make me love them more. My all time favourite watch from ALDO . And lastly coming to the essentials bag and pumps without it a girl's look is incomplete .

    Hope you guys liked my previous post on the blog , if not go CHECK NOW! See you again .

    Much love,
        RIYA.

Comments

Popular Posts