Experiment with Shirt Dress

Hello you lovely people,

 Welcome back, this time its a collaboration with my all time favourite, Closet Diaries. I am super excited for this post cause I've tried something new, and I am still in two minds if I like it or not, so you guys can be the judge of that. For this post, I styled this Black Shirt Dress from Closet Diaries.
 As you see, I have worn a belt with it and few pictures without belt also, whichever you comfortable with. My style is quite casual this time, but in this post I've gone with the denim shorts and added Out House Jewellery pieces to go with it #lovewins. 
I have paired this shirt dress with a tan sling and my all time essential shades from Knockaround (California). And some accessories matching with it.
 So do let me know if you guys like it.







Shirt Dress- Closet Diaries Shorts- Forever21
Ring- Schiria Sling- David Jones
 Earrings- Out House Jewellery
Heels- Que up (Atria Mall)
Sunglass- Knockaround
Much Love,
Riya Jain

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts