StyleConnexionXBowsarewows 0.2

Hello guys,



It's getting really hot these days and who wants to wear denims in scorching heat?
I prefer wearing dresses as they can be carried all day long, for this look I'm wearing this dress from Redress, Lokandwala. I have always loved their clothes, so young, preppy and affordable at the same time.

This pretty dress adds a touch of simplicity yet a classy chic look. To complete the look I paired up this dress with my all time favorite F21 boots which are quite comfortable and just adds that touch to the dress and yes to give a perfect look added up with reflectors.

Well, going further this is my another collaboration with Bowsarewows. And this cute bow I have tried wearing with 3 Hairstyles. I personally loved it as it can be worn in many ways and every time you can pair it differently for every other outing accordingly, hope you guys liked it and if not seen my last post go right away and have a look!













Dress- Redress, Lokandwala   Bow- Bowsarewows
Handcuff,Sunglasses- Colaba
Boots- F21   Rings- Pernia's Popup Shop
On my Lips- Maroon (Lakme)



Comments

Popular Posts