StyleConnexionXBowsarewows 0.1


Hello there,

Lately, I was too busy so couldn't post on the blog but i'm back with a bang....
How is September treating you all? For me it's full of surprises !! Hahaha
Anyway, don't you all think we should ditch heels now and go for more comfortable footwear. I know, heels make us look tall and at the same time adds class to the look but I think I am bored with high heels. Not completely but yes for probably for a while I won't prefer them. I want to wear sneakers, flat, gladiators, oxfords and roam around everyday even when I am shooting different looks but I know that is not possible but whenever I get a chance I always opt for comfortable shoes.

 I love one pieces which help me skip finding what would go with my top or pants. They are effortless my lazy outfit. Short dresses can be worn in any occasions. Be it meetings, dinner, party, events etc.

Well, coming to the accessories that i have paired with my dress are Handmade and soo classy. The headgear was looking absolutely stunning with my dress. Bowsarewows is a accessories store located in Kurla, Mumbai(Phoenix Paragon Plaza) and I recently went to their store and I came across this Headgear and I just caught my hand over it. They had some really statement Necklaces, Head-gears, Earrings, etc. I love the floral stuffs so much. and this Headgear gives me a princess look all set for a Beach Look Party. So guys do visit the store Bowsarewows, I am sure you won't be dissapointed. Too many exciting posts coming on the blog soon, STAY TUNED.







Dress- Bandra , Headgear- Bowsarewows,
 Gladiators- Lokandwala, Rings- Coloba Causeway,
 Bracelet- Gift
 

Comments

Popular Posts