Elegant Cutout Dress

Hello there,




       Been away for the long time from the Blog, but have a lot of things lined up for you guys. I was busy shopping as it was SALE TIME ;);)

     Keeping the tradition on, of working last minute, this too follows suit. I'd like to believe that I love the pressure situation to function. Considering that cutout dresses and  bright shades are trending from quite sometime, and I love them too so this look made the cut to the Blog.
    
      This cut out dress is from my favourite store called Eye Candy Boutique, Kempscorner. You guys should definitely check out the store as they have put up an amazing collection that has all the on going trends for us. I love the prints and these shades and am a sucker for cutout which made me pick this. I simply love the touch of pink in it which makes this dress more lovely and radiant. This dress make a perfect attire for all the parties and events.
      
      Hope on guys....there's something more interesting coming soon on the blog! hope u all liked my previous posts too.:):) See you soon:)









Dress- Eye Candy Boutique
Earcuff- Pernia's Popup Shop
On my lips-Colorbar (Passionate 006)

Much Love,
Riya Jain.

Comments

Popular Posts