Sunday Brunch Look




Hello guys,
   
    Hoping you guys liked my first post and if you happened to miss then go check NOW!
So yes I am back with my next post that is easy go brunch look . Well to be frank, I had a hard time selecting a venue as rains and winds all over made a really tough time for me .Well, I wont blabber much .(hahaha) .
  
   Looking forward to my outfit ,I Decided to team up my flora skirt with a knotted tank top as I personally love these kind . They rather look fancy though i still love this look. I further decided to team up with my all time favorite boots from forever 21 (DUBAI ). And to sum up the look a bit of accessories is always a must . So yeah I teamed up with ear cuff , a ring ,watch and yeah the most important sunglasses of course :p .
  
    To give it a brunch look a sling cum handbag goes any day perfect with it . And so yeah this is a perfect look for the Sunday brunch . Well rather i have been a bit late to post  but lately I assure it will be soon up . And yeah don't forget to shower your love !
     
     Hope to see you soon ! ENJOY RAINS :):)  















Top, Skirt, boots- Forever 21(Dubai)
Earcuff- Pernia's Popup Shop
Watch- Guess
Ring. Bag, Sunglasses- Colaba Causeway



LOVE, 
RIYA :D


                       

Comments

Popular Posts