MONSOON FLORALS

Hello,

Well I am back! Haha.. You guys must be wondering what am I upto. Anyway, I am sharing my new look , Pool party look and yes celebrating pre-friendship day.:p:p My friends and I  had loads of fun but due to rains it got a bit difficult for shoot nevertheless it was great time .

If any of you missed my last post click here, whereas , how I go with comfortable clothing during rains! Trust me according to me wear what makes you comfortable .Some of you guys don't wear short clothes and that's perfectly fine as it is every's individual's choice. And I've always told go with whatever you are comfortable with as that instantly adds confidence to your whole look, which gives a perfect look. Wearing shorts and being conscious  whole time is pointless. Crop tops are a trend since forever. Shorts and a crop top is my go-to this season.

Enjoy this Friendship Day with your loved ones.:):)

                            







Top- Thread studio(Lokhandwala), Shorts- F21, Belt- Hill Road
Sunglasses- Knockaround, Flats-Gift(Turkey)
Midi Rings and Bracelet- Exhibition and Colaba Causeway




Much love,
Riya.

Comments

Popular Posts