StyleConnexionXBowsarewows 0.3

Hello there,

Hey guysss weekend is here...wish you all Happy Weekend! Here's another collaboration with Bowsarewows.
For this shoot, I really had a great time while shooting with Richa and had hard time too as breeze at times make me look good while bad too at times, I need not say, every girl knows the situation(hahahaha:p).
Coming back to the blog, this time its every girl's favorite colour Black! 'Every girl requires a black cute dress in their wardrobe'. This dress has floral touch which make it look more classy and chic as well! It has polo neck which is trending these days and moving ahead I paired with the Single Dreamcatcher earring from Bowsarewows. Talking about the dreamcatcher, it truly justify my attire so well and adds up that wow factor in it!
Moving ahead to sunglasses which are essential and accessories from Silvette Jewelry.
Well, this my 3rd post for Bowsarewows. I hope you have checked all the posts :P:P








Dress- Threads,Lokandwala Earring- Bowsarewows
Handcuff- Silvette Jewelry Sunglass- Colaba
 Rings- Pernia's Popup Shop
Boots- Forever21


Much Love,
Riya

Comments

Popular Posts