Maroon Summer Dress - ADDERY


Hey Guysss,

The next look is finally up of Addery Store.
I am always trying to give you guys a lot of variety of styles and reviews to help make your shopping decisions easier. Trust me, you will definitely fall in love with their collections and you’ll definitely find dresses that will make you go crazy! The website is called www.addery.co.in
The best part is that they have their store in South Mumbai only and you can visit there anyday. In this blog post I am showing you a beautiful short-long dress from one of their collections .
There are a lot of websites who sell clothes that don't look that good in person but I was even happier to see the dress when it came as it looked even better in real.  It's absolutely perfect for summer because of the v-neck back. 
  This dress I'm wearing is short from front and long from back, giving it a flow. Maxi dresses are perfect for summer as they let your skin breathe and make you look tall and fabulous. Addery Brand has many maxi dresses and they are versatile enough that you can wear them for brunch in the day or a birthday party at night! I'm also wearing jewelry that helped me accessorize the look perfectly. 

Check out the pictures below!






Dress- ADDERY
Heels- ANOKHI
Handcuff- SILVETTE
Much Love,
Riya

Comments

Popular Posts