Twining in Style!

'I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.'
– Carrie Bradshaw

Hola!
How are you guys doing?
It's November already and before we know it, winters will be here and we'll be all tucked into layers of clothing, and that's the best part I love about winters!
Here I come with something new, unique and some different look with my Twin!!
We are here today to bring out a casual and sexy look by wearing Suede top(worn by Dhruvi) and poncho top(worn by me) on twin shorts. Tops are from AdderyFashionHouse (poncho) and MadishTheStyleBar (suede). I will not talk about the store much as I can just keep going on and the collection of the stores are quiet hawt. This is our twin shoot to make our profile more unique. So about our outfits, these outfits can be styled casually in colleges, parties and more.
The outfits are of cold colors that will keep you more photo-ready during winter!:)
I styled this poncho and shorts with shoes, are very comfortable for travelling or while hanging out with friends. If you doubt that this tops are comfortable? Then yes, they are very comfortable
And the material turned out to be very amazing and keeps u warm too. And you can trust them out when it comes to quality.
Hope you love our first girly shoot!!







 






Outfit Details:
White Poncho- Addery
Purple Top- My stylish bar
Ripped Shorts- Causeway
Silver Shoes- Koovs
Heels- Premier
Much Love,
Riya Jain.




Comments

Popular Posts