Little Pleated Dress


To me, accessorizing is the most fun part of an outfit. While I don't think you can't rely on accessories to make a dress that isn't working work, I do love jewelry and handbags more than anything.

-Anna Kendrick
Hi there,
I am too excited to share my pictures with you all. I have been looking out for gorgeous handbags, elegant outfits and stunning jewelry to go with everything. While looking out for some jewelry recently, I came across this store on Instagram called ShopAtVanity. Wedding season is on and if you are also looking for some really amazing jewelry then ShopAtVanity is the place for you. 

ShopAtVanity, is for jewellery, focuses on contemporary designs and is also an excellent choice for trendy fashion-inspired jewellery. 

I picked up some of my favourite pieces of jewelry and styled with an elegant white outfit from Italy. I picked up a set of jewelry from them. This set is of geometric shapes and stones. Their jewelry is beautifully finished and I love how these look good with the western outfits and can be worn by people of any age group. 










Dress- Italy(store don't remember)
 Ring and Necklace- ShopAtVanity
Boots- Forever 21
Watch- Guess

Love Riya.

Comments

Popular Posts