Pinkish All Day


Hi there!
I have been so busy with so many things happening in my life. Hope you all are busy being awesome, positive and happy! Because that's the way to be. 

Anyway! So I have this super cute dress that I really wanted to show you guys. I came across this new store called Mansa India. You can check out their Instagram here. They have some gorgeous outfits and this one particular dress caught my attention. Its a pink knitted knee-length dress and you can make it a bit short by using a broad belt over waist.

This dress is perfect to be worn with black or grey wedges. I love how cool they look with short dresses. To complete the look I wore layered chains and oxidized ring. A perfect Brunch look from Mansa.
Hope you like the pictures!







Dress- Mansa
Accessories- Colaba Causeway
Wedges- From Russia
Much Love,
Riya

Comments

Popular Posts