Saturday Night Look - Mansa 2


Hi there,
This time it was super fast. Isn't it?
So I have this super cute dress that I came across from this new store called Mansa India. You can check out their Instagram here. I have already posted about this store in my previous post on the  blog.
Coming back to the post, Mansa India have now become one of my favourites store.
I got this cute full sleeves knitted short dress which is perfect for my saturday night look for partying. Well, I tried smoky eyes with Chamborgeneva products.
And also paired it with wedges and statement black n gold neckpiece and ring.
I hope you like the pictures.





Dress- Mansa India
Wedges- Anokhi
Accessories- Lokhandwala
Much Love,
Riya

Comments

  1. Oh my god! This Saturday night looks adorable. The dress is very pretty. You looked gorgeous in this outfit. Have to attend an engagement at local lofty spaces and will love to have such a beautiful dress for the event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts