Comfort Sundress - ADDERY

Hello guys,

Well, last few days due to heavy rainfall, I was not able to update you with some new outfits. But yeah, the climate was amazing and I hope you all enjoyed it too.
So, I am updating you all with my Denim Maxi Dress. Maxi dresses are great for getting out the door in approximately five seconds, but just five more seconds, you can add some accessories that packs a lot of punch. Maxi Dresses feels refreshingly easy and gives a feminine finishing touch.
I got this Floral-denim maxi from Addery store, total comfort and chicness!.
To keep the focus on dress, I decided to go for gold hand-cuff, my nude fedora hat (which I am quite loving now-a-days) and cutout wedges, all from Addery store. All this gave my look a nice and stylish finishing.
I hope you guys liked the outfit,  will update you all soon with some stylish and fashionable outfits. Stay tuned till then enjoy Mumbai Monsoons.












Dress, Hat, Heels- Addery
Hand-cuff- Causway

Much Love,
Riya.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts