Monochrome Moods- Addery

Hello guysss,

You all know my love for monochrome, right? and Addery too, right? Well, brace yourself for some more. It's never gonna end!
So, I got this ' Black Rose' dress from Addery last week, and was going to share it with you sooner. We finally succeeded with shoot and I'm finally getting a chance to share it with you guys.
I went for an all monochrome look, from top to bottom. I'm quite in love with the whole look. I took this leather jacket along as it was quite chill around. I loved the rose print on it and it's material is soft and stretchable. I paired this with black wedges from Closet37. This slim fit dress looked perfect for the brunch with friends.
I hope you guys like it as much as I do!


















Dress- Addery
Heels- Closet 37
Jacket- Zara
Ear-cuff- Pernias Popup Shop
Watch- Guess
Much Love,
Riya





Comments

Popular Posts