Layers for Winter!

Hello people,



I lately visited U Tropicana Resort, Alibaug and it was an amazing experience with alot of fun. The climate was chill and fresh. I enjoyed their spa and other facilities that I took.

Coming back to this post, I was going through new collection and I thought of creating a Autumn/Winter look. I love winter season very much! Don't you? Doing Winter shopping is so much fun and if I could, I could've picked everything from the stores.
For this post, I wanted to create a fun look using the staples for autumn/winter season.
This time, I choose something to be more on the casual side still being doable for college or a chill day out with your friends.
I styled it with the must have cold-shoulder dress from Colorize, Olive Jacket from Zara and a basic black & white skirt. To complete this look, I added the classic brown Sunglasses from Stellin Eyewear and leather platform boots and by all this I was good to go.So, I hope you guys like this post!
Don’t forget to tag me in your pictures if you happen to recreate any of these looks.
See you until my next post.. Enjoy the season♥♥









Off Shoulder Dress- Colorize Store
Jacket- Zara
Shoes- Anokhi
Skirt- Bangkok Street
Sunglasses- Stellin Eyewear


Much Love,
Riya Jain.

Comments

Popular Posts