Brunch Party Look

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.

-Coco Chanel


Hey lovelies,

Its June and still summers din't say byee :(:(

I was busy last week travelling to different places, so din't get time to give you all the updates about my latest outfits.

So I went to this brunch party the other day and wanted to wear a formal yet pretty outfit. I picked up the beautiful outfit from ADDERY and teamed it up with the matching shoes. This beautiful dress cum jacket from ADDERY , was in monochrome. We all know monochrome can never go out of trend and luckily, I had the best accessories to pair with it. This outfit can be worn in 2 ways- as a dress and other pair it with pencil fit skirt. I have tried the both looks for my post. Well, this dress is of a decent thick material and has a very good fitting. I felt very comfortable wearing it. I loved their collection alot and have already posted and updated in my last blog post.

 I have this really pretty reddish pink lippy from Maybelline. It looks great in daytime. You should definitely buy this shade called Matt2 from Maybelline
I am sure you would love it.













Dress- ADDERY
Shoes- MOZERT (exhibition)
Accessories- (Germany)
Much Love,
Riya xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts