Summer Dress from Colorize

I really like to be able to have variety and to try different things - that's the beauty of fashion.
- Leighton Meester

hey there,
I hope you all are doing great! Summer season is still there and I love dressing up in summers. I am super thrilled to tell you guys i made my round at shopping and came across the amazing collection called COLORIZE Store.
The collection is all about light summer dresses, floral prints and pastel shades that are perfect for this season. ilove wearing light colored dresses in summers and Colorize Store has gorgeous dresses like that. It has created a one stop destination for all my needs.
I recently got this yellow dress from the collection and I loved it because of its unique design. It has cutout on shoulders and falling sleeves, giving it a off-shoulder look. I styled it with the sea shell necklace and handcuff, sunglasses are must and heels.

Here are the pictures.














Dress- COLORIZE FASHION
Sunglasses- CAUSEWAY
Heels- ANOKHI
Handcuff- SILVETTE JEWELRY
Neck piece- (Don't remember)
Much love,
Riya

Comments

Popular Posts